When completing the application,
be sure to select "PSM in Scientific Writing"
All application materials should be
sent via email to Michelle Drummond at email@example.com
July 1; May 1 International
March 1; December 15 International
November 1; September 1 International
Application Materials Required:
- Official transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- Three letters of recommencation from individuals who have knowledge of the applicant's aptitude in fields related to this program (science, technology, engineering, math)
- Optional: Results of the Graduate Record Examination [GRE]
- Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL] (Required for applicants whose first language is not English or who have not earned a bachelor's degree from a U.S. Institution)
- A personal statement explaining why the applicant wishes to become a Masters student in PSM in Scientific Writing at Temple
- Resume that summarizes all relevant work experience